Here are some can’t miss, FREE online programs to boost your scores. Since building your vocabulary and reading comprehension skills is a cumulative process, it is recommended that you get started as early as possible.
- Sign Up for SAT Question of the Day provided by The College Board.
- Get The Free Official SAT Practice Test.
- Sign Up for Dictionary.com Word of the Day
- Check out The New York Times Learning Network — Daily News Quiz, Test Prep Questions, Word of the Day
- Sign up for The Wall Street Journal or The New York Times and try to read at least one article or op-ed piece each day. A free daily newsletter such as the WSJ’s On The Editorial Page (one of many newsletters offered by the WSJ) is a great way to learn about current issues while improving your vocabulary and reading comprehension skills.
- Sign Up for My College QuickStart ™ from The College Board.
- My Online Score Report – An enhanced score report that allows you to review each PSAT test question, your answer, and the correct answer with answer explanations.
- SAT Study Plan – A customized SAT study plan based on your PSAT/NMSQT test performance, highlighting skills for review and practice.
Lynn Radlauer Lubell, Publisher of InLikeMe.com and Founder of Admission By Design, an Educational Consultancy based in Boca Raton, Florida.