Every year, high school students from around the world compete in various International Science Olympiads. Ultimately, each participating nation enters a team composed of four to six students in each field.
Below is a list of the major Olympiads:
- International Biology Olympiad (IBO)
- International Chemistry Olympiad (IChO)
- International Olympiad in Informatics (IOI)
- International Linguistics Olympiad (IOL)
- International Math Olympiad (IMO)
- International Physics Olympiad (IPhO)
With a bit of research, you can learn about how to participate and sign up for qualifying events.